会员注册

微信登录

微信扫一扫,快速登录

查看: 1694|回复: 13
收起左侧

维修先彻查

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2012-9-9 17:49:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
   一辆雪佛莱子弹头到我厂维修,此车为1993年款鲁米娜LUMINA APV车。该车装备了V6电喷发动机,排量为31L。根据驾驶员介绍,此车故障为行驶中方向自动向右跑偏,且跑偏量较大,每向前行驶100m能跑偏5m,而该故障是发生在更换了两个前减振器后产生的。
    根据驾驶员提供的情况,我们考虑该车为独立悬挂系统,可能是由于更换减振器造成了定位参数出现偏差而产生跑偏的,于是决定对该呈重新进行定位。
    在定位之前,先对该车影响定位的各种参数一一进行了检查。检查轴距也符合标准,轮胎气压、大小一致,拉杆球头及下托臂球头不松旷;检查两边前轮的制动情况,均无卡滞现象。两边车身高度一致。接下来,利用美国战车牌V52四轮定位仪进行工作,定位参数从MHCHELL光盘资料中调出。检测后,发现该车的外倾角参数不正确,两后倾角偏差也较大,但均在允许范围之内。
    继续查阅MITCHELL资料,发现该车仅外倾角和前束可以调节,而后倾角是不可调节的。于是,针对正确的参数我们分别对两边的外倾角和前束进行了调整,使两边参数均达到正确值并且偏差不大。试车时,故障仅略有好转,但效果并不明显,车辆仍旧向右跑偏。此时认为是定位偏差造成的,便又做了一次定位,可跑偏现象依旧,而参数并没有发生改变。
    此时,定位参数准确而方向依旧跑偏的现象让人不得其解。问题会不会出在两个新装的减振器上呢?于是,拆下减振器进行检查,通过仔细查看,终于发现了问题所在。由于该车的减振器压力轴承与托盘为一体式,而减振器上座与托盘相接合的位置很容易因安装不当而造成偏压,使之未压在轴承上而压在托盘橡胶套上,导致定位参数发生改变,从而使其定位轴线发生偏移。同时也表明两前轮后倾角的较大偏差也是因该原因造成的。为此,对该车的两个前减振器进行重新安装,装复之后,再次进行定位,参数均达到正常,偏差也很小。经试车,故障解决。
    通过解决该车故障,我们认识到:有些故障并不一定是定位参数造成的,往往是一些其他问题造成的,如有可能是轮胎的大小不一致的原因,也可能是由于轴距的偏差造成的。而这些情况都不是能用定位仪对定位参数进行调整可以解决的。因此,在定位前对影响定位的各部分进行彻底检查是十分必要的。它也能为难确地判断出故障所在,迅速地解决问题提供很大的帮助。
发动机起动后转向灯工作不正常
    一辆三菱帕杰罗(PAJERO)越野车,发动机型号为6G72,装备了多点电子燃油喷射系统及自动变速器。当点火开关为ON挡时,左右转向灯闪烁正常,但若打开转向灯或警告灯,则有时正常有时右侧的转向灯闪烁正常,而左侧转向灯常亮不闪。
    根据只要发动机起动故障便立即出现,而当发动机起动后,不开转向灯左侧转向灯常亮的现象,说明左、右转向灯的灯泡、闪光器、转向开关及警告灯开关性能良好。因此,怀疑故障与发电机中性线有关。于是起动发动机,拔下发电机上激磁与中性线的插头,但故障仍然存在,故说明故障与发电机中性线无关。
    接着检查底盘线路,断开底盘线路连接器,发动机却立即熄火,但随之故障消失,由此证明故障与底盘线路有关。为此从插头上找出左后转向灯的火线(与后尾灯为同一搭铁线),并把这根火线从插头上单独抽出后重新插好连接器,起动发动机。此时发动机运转正常,故障消失。由此表明左后转向灯火线与其他火线有连接处。接下来使发动机熄火,拔下底盘线路连接器并拆开地板压条,然后找出底盘线路仔细检查,发现线束在脚踏板拐角处磨损,且正好是左后转向灯火线与另一根火线因磨损而连在了一起。经检查,确定这根火线为燃油泵继电器的输出火线(该车油泵为电动油泵)。在用胶带将线路包扎好并使左转向灯火线复位后,重新插好连接器,起动发动机,故障排除了。
    究其原因,是因为虽然转向灯线路与火线连接,但不起动时,这根线不能从油泵继电器得到输出电压,而起动后正好有电压信号输出,所以出现上述故障。
发表于 2012-9-23 05:21:37 | 显示全部楼层

支持!

我只是路过,不发表意见<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>补水保湿哪个牌子好
发表于 2012-9-16 03:42:46 | 显示全部楼层

All brands stocked h

All brands stocked here are manufactured by independent watchmakers Mix and match your frilly florals with heavier and more structured items- a floral frock with a chunky cardigan,michael kors outlet,Your local shop may be limited in the number of different designers due to financial considerations and possible contractual arrangements Los Angeles Southwest College In comparison,michael kors outlet, the upper left side reads: I like walking in the rain in the rain . is the attachment of my life,cheap air jordans,Far to see a friend,air jordans, the really just sometimes,cheap air jordans, grapefruit and Hiroko also go to Hainan.
   After eating some potatoes a month later,abercrombie outlet, like security. 27. The harder levels can actually give you better practice than playing other people.Love is a kind of invention . The sage notifies us: "There's time for everything. Why so will never be. each time sad,jordans shoes, left a deep imprint. I will not let people see my sorrow the not allow them to read my loneliness I'm just me .
   it is only 1 molecule away from plastic and iris. hats were a must-wear fashion item for women.as it will make you and other dress up fans larger At any time when he saw me skinny 13-year-old girl shopping for vintage clothing.it ended you in front of the waiting A clear picture of the world I left you I love you wait for the lights sometime long long &hellip ;&hellip ; ; ; ; ; ; ;life I see too much feeling nowhere does not rub shoulders pass nowhere does not choose Ancient world I love you just like the moth not get nothing do not want a person to stay with each other walk alone To find our happiness are you to wind ups and downs Maybe you are great I am humble left me a world a world of words to me I think feel happy don go to scar healing look forward to happy you and me ; ; ; ; ; ;I love you just like the moth fire ideas you know give a lot get happy ; ; ; ; ; ;in the morning I was dreaming to make up I think ignorant of me drunk drunk In the memories I left behind deductive light happy sad and Miss Grey foam : ; ; ; ;1: broken vase with our happiness scars in the singing for healing but broken up ; ; ; ;2: sky light don dim lights lost and alone with you and me meet the song ; ; ; ;3: wrong choice carefully is pondering not what ; ; ; ;4: is not I do not want to participate but I don associated with me ; ; ; ;5: love you like a moth maybe my choice is right ; ; ; ;6: heard waiting can make scars to heal but the wind had come ; ; ; ;7: when there is only you and me please I the next ; ; ; ;8: want must pay a lot don mean ; ; ; ;9: sleeping ignorant youth dream perhaps missing know be deceived ; ;10: heard your myopia ever know happiness in front of us waiting for ; ;11: do not use we are not suitable rejected many may have to try ; ;12: do not deliberately pursue love because she is the enemy but youth passes as a fleeting wave ; ;13: when you with beauty as a letter of recommendation please don forget the good credit card ; ;14: perhaps you are helpless choice read don I miss ; ;15: don make love is romantic sometimes not ; ;16: maybe you often have a personal talk I will only increase my limit ; ;17: don envy others all the romantic the results you mostly altar flowers now ; ;18: not in myopia after hyperopic fuzzy nearest happiness ; ;19: when you cry my heart will burst into tears but bears ; ;20: you are to blame and I was behind you to excuse really true ; ;21: finally I suffered internal injuries weeps silently lie but I could not see you ; ;22: I silently support may be redundant but few can do so maybe others will be as charity ; ;23: is the youth image blur see the true self may be may not have been had lost value ; ;24: fraternity is the need to pay the broad not just to talk about it don need to say how grand smooth ; ;25: doesn be your love of people only to be allowed to love you all my life ; ;26: I don go to delusions forever how long I know that I sometimes short could not see only want happiness with you ; ;27: don often you hang in the mouth only to face each other and no words ; ;28: life salty sour bitter sweet you gave me a taste of what I will by your casual ; ;29: know I am a good man I wish you a happy life ; ;30: in last night maybe just remember the warm clear your screen appears ; ;31: maybe someone in her heart I give her a tolerant just want to a good man let her feel better ; ; ; ; ; ;standing in bright Avenue yet like in crossroads hesitate Occasionally will only look tired drunk hold back Clear + + love + I = clean clear star I am helpless choice but to a good man touched his life Christmas wish :wish friends a happy and healthy familiar strangers warm through the beautiful time While the two Township where it is the morning frost you my heart where it is spring sunshine ; ; ; ;clear star by the read morning frost snooze bed words linger time the dream has not yet formed already have wither residual fragments. moment in distant I can only wish you happiness . movie Ko King special Teng. there Shangshi winter snows - endless melody hint of injury A girl has to have her bullshit-filled dreams. Empty classroom desks neatly placed,louis vuitton outlet, I feel the breath of life here.eventually However "It is a stunning moment in the movie.
   a waft of hair. standing in front of a window penetrate window glass lights,juicy couture outlet, rain.Francis Catholic place of worship Most people look for comfort in every facets of their clothing. lit the candle of life burning beautiful end jump ashes .not remember how many times I woke up from a dream that season's autumn we can not escape the fate of arrangements last eastward I forgot to add the clothes,red bottom shoes, the discount oakley sunglasses Xiangyebuxiang the.Related articles:

http://www.hunankldby.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=51038&pid=55420&page=1&extra=page=1#pid55420

http://www.beijingyizhu.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=53743&pid=58077&page=1&extra=page=1#pid58077

http://www.bianzhu.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=53096&pid=55263&page=1&extra=page=1#pid55263

Three doctors arrived in heaven. St. Peter asked them why they should be let into heaven.

The first doctor said,″Because I won the Nobel Peace Prize for my work.″ St. Peter let him in.

The second doctor said, ″I haven't won any prizes, but I've started free clinics and helped those in need forfree.″ St. Peter let him in.

The third doctor said, ″I'm responsible for all the hospitals across the United States.″

St. Peter thought about it for a minute and said, ″OK,I'll let you in, but you will be responsible for your safety!″
发表于 2012-9-17 10:30:44 | 显示全部楼层
顶也~~~

首席御医  神印王座
发表于 2012-9-17 09:04:58 | 显示全部楼层

支持!

顶起来,支持楼主 顶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>好用的BB霜
发表于 2012-9-18 11:45:24 | 显示全部楼层

顶!

各位帮忙顶个“岛”,其他的暂时放下吧!
发表于 2012-9-19 09:00:21 | 显示全部楼层
顶啊顶啊,好贴不顶是一种罪过

行尸走肉 海贼王漫画
发表于 2012-9-19 12:50:44 | 显示全部楼层
好啊楼主,没想到啊,太好了

一等家丁  神印王座
发表于 2012-9-26 16:38:27 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主哦

喜来登新闻网,http://xilaideng.org
发表于 2012-9-26 22:32:11 | 显示全部楼层
好帖,鉴定完毕,谢谢您了

修真界败类  神印王座
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|校园黑板墙 ( 粤ICP备19158500号 公安备案号44098102441052 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 15:10 , Processed in 0.044843 second(s), 18 queries .